How can you change the world in one thousand seconds or less?
- John F. Kennedy’s Inauguration speech took 842 seconds.
- Steve Jobs’s commencement at Stanford took 846 seconds.
- Malala Yousanzai UN address took 981 seconds.
- Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s New Year address took 1,000 seconds.
We believe we can rightfully add Sanna Marin to the list. Sanna is the Finish youngest-ever Prime Minister. She delivered one of the most inspiring speeches in 966 seconds, addressing 39,000 people at New York University.
Like JFK, Jobs, Malala, and Zelenskyy, Sanna is deeply vested in driving transformative change. She offered the audience three pieces of advice:
- You have the right to want things and want things to change.
- Wanting change is not enough, you have to take over.
- You have to stop being afraid.